Sunday, March 22, 2009

My sister!

Sedona, red rock jeep tour! March 19, 2009 This would be me, and my sister. Maddison. Shes 8 years old, going on 9, in August. Two years ago she was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Ever since then, things have really changed. Nothing has been the same. And i feel so bad for her, everyday, seeing what she has to go through. I couldnt do it. She is so rediculously tougher than me. Im a wuss! :) She really is my hero, having to put up with everything she has to. Sometimes we will get along, but others, arent so pretty. However she feels depends on the day she has, that would really suck. Im so lucky it isnt me. Im well educated on diabetes, and i support maddison. And if i ever find that bully she has, imma take the bully down. ILY maddison. You will always be my little sister. Who is overly obsessed with animals, loves to play vet, wants to be a million different things when she grows up, and has a bright future ahead of her. I cant wait to see the kind of girl she turns out to be. :) She my little sister, and i love her to death!
I love you minnie me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment