Sunday, March 22, 2009

Allison Iraheta

Megan Joy Corkey
Adam Lambert

My Idol: Allison Iraheta!






Before this season of american idol, SEASON 8, i was never really interested in it. But oh man, get 3 amazing people in the season and im on it. My new role model, my new inspiration.




ALLISON IRAHETA!




Whenever i watch her perform, she knocks me off my feet. She gives me chills, i love her so much. She is beautiful and has such an amazing voice. If she doesnt win, she better become her own artist. I seriously completly love her! She really inspires me, and her voice makes you want more Allison. Words seriously cant even describe how excited i get every week just to see her perform. Its incredible, its like the highlight of my day. Watching Allison stand up on tha stage everyweek. I think the judges dont ever have anything bad to say about her! And when she was in the bttom three, i almost cried. BULL CRAP! Allison should never leave, and should be the new American idol :). SHE IS DOPE DAWG! :) -lol, Randy Jackson!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Adam Lambert




The ranges he can reach in his voice is off the hook. He is my second pick. The high pitches he reaches with his voice, i never thought were possible! :) And lemme tell you, that boy has some loooks on him :)




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Megan Joy




She is so dang gourgeous. And i love how she always picks the different songs to sing! :) I love you megan.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I think you can tell who my first pick is :) The amazing talented ALLISON!




:) Who is your favorite? Tell me! :)
Comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment