Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jump serving, AVP tour, and lauren G! :)

Spidey Popsicles :) -Lauren!
Our ninja gang :) haha, which we got in trouble for, principal mustve thought we were going to shoot some people up, :) haha.

Frys sign :) Cupcake fight that day, interesting.





:) I am a mad daddy jump server! :D Dude!! hehe, i learned how to perfect my Jump Floater, and do a Top spin. Theyre Narly, and really scary once they are put in action! :) Deffinitly have ome aces by regionals, which at the moment im riggghhhtttingg this, its 23 days away. :) And im bouncing out of my chair in excitement. Being the 5th best team in arizona, colorado, and new mexico, means everything to me. And couldnt be here without my amazing go get emm coaches :)






Michele Anderson



&&



Madison Orton.






:) They are the 2nd best volleyball players ive ever met. Besides misty-may treanor :) Who by the way told me i was a really good volleyball player because she was "watching me". Lol, two years ago this happened at the AVP sand tournament next to the hockey stadium. I went with my best friend Lauren<3>





and im going to cry right now, remembering the good times me an lauren had, when we were inseperatable. I love her so much, and we havent hung out in so long. :( I miss you, and love you :D Your so hilarious, and you moving this summer to holbrook, will kill me :( I miss you already. ILOVEYOULAURENGALLEGOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment