Saturday, May 9, 2009

I miss

I miss my life. It ended when volleyball was over. I miss my volleyball filled weekends, tournaments all day on saturday, and sand on sunday. I miss my loud obnoxious team, and how they never gave up. I miss how taylor was always the happiest, i miss how paityn could make me laugh even when i didnt want to, i miss how mikayla was so excited after every point and how rachel laughs. I miss ashas hits, and jeminas calmness, i miss mique. I miss chelseas fierceness, and i miss everything about my team. I miss my one of a kind coaches, who taught me everything i know. I miss my life. I miss the 2 hour long practices on monday and wednesday. I miss the time when after a long day at a tournament i couldnt talk, because i lost my voice. I miss waking up at 5 in the morning and driving out to god knows where. I miss everything. I miss the crazy dances we would all make up, and i miss the times when we were the team to beat. I miss the nicknames and the laughs, the smiles and the sad. I miss the crazy hair. I miss the insane socks. I miss the sleepovers, I miss M&M, i miss AceAceBaby. I miss the fun. I miss the adrenaline rush i used to get after i would score a point. I miss knowing i belonged somewhere and that somewhere wasclub Zia 12-1s, The terminators. I miss them more than anything. There will never be another team the same as this. Cant wait till Novemeber, when try outs strike again.

No comments:

Post a Comment