Saturday, May 23, 2009

8 :]

8 Things I’m looking forward to…..

1. Spending time with my friends
2. Take flight volleyball camp
3. starting Sand tournaments
4. Julie coming in june :]
5. Kris allens new album :] love him
6. Sleeping in this summer
7. Staying up late
8. vacation

8 Things I Did Yesterday……

1. Swam
2. played volleyball
3. ate food :]
4. plated volleyball
5. watched MYAH ;]
6. texted
7. slept :]
8. played in the cloudy weather

8 Things I Wish I could Do…..

1. Meet Kris Allen
2. Be an awesome volleyball player
3. be able to drive
4. Sing :] haha.
5. Spend lots of money ;]
6. Play volleyball 24/7
7. Spend time with lauren before she moves
8. Have fun :]

8 Shows I Watch…..

1. That 70's Show
2. American Idol
3. What i like about you
4. Ace of cakes
5. Music videos
6. American Idol
7. CSI Las Vegas/Miami
8. Crossing Jordan

8 People I Want To Read 8 Things About…..

1–Mom
2–Maddison
3–Kayla
4–Mikayla
5—Kris allen
6-Allison Iraheta
7-Dad
8-Brendon Urie :]

I Recccccomend thiss bloggg :]
type1mom-chasingnumbers.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment