Monday, June 15, 2009

Ugh

I played volleyball on saturday, again ;] Sand tournament, and took 2nd place. Against EVJ girls ;] i have to say, theyre good competition. The next day, family came! My aunt Julie, and my cousins johnathan and jocelyn. So im swimming and all of a sudden i go into lockdown. My head isnt moving and any movement i make makes my shoulder hurt like a mother! I have a pinched nerve. Ugh. Too much volleyball im guessing, its my serving arm! So i had to miss setters camp ;[ (im a setter and cant goto my own camp and see mikayla!) ;] oh well. But its getting slowly better. I just am very very stiff. UGH. It hurts like you wouldnt imagine! But icy hot works like a charm ;] So yeah......haha. Lucky me. Ill be back on later! Also!! Volleyball, sand on wednesday! better be better by then, we play a 12s team and a 16s team!!! 16 THATS 4 YEARS OLDER THAN US! hopefully we do really good. my family will come and watch! ;] yeah. im excited!!! cant wait!! i love my sand partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment