Thursday, April 9, 2009

8 days, sadly.


Im literally crying in my room right now listening to my ipod.
8 more days until my volleyball is over, until i have to try out next year for 13's with different coaches. Michele and Madison are just to amazing. I love them so much and our team would be nothing if they werent the great coaches that they are. I love them so much. 8 Days till regionals, one of the most exciting and sad days ever. last time i will get to play with my beautiful team. Im going to miss them so much that words cant describe it. At least me and mikayla will be playing sand, and michele is running it. that gives me a chance to see michele, and hopefully they coach 13s next year, cause yeah, woo then i would be on there team :). I love them so much. they can do anything. wow, 8 days, i dont even like thinking about it. OMG. ugh, well im done talking about it. haha, im seriously crying, it makes me so mad that the season has to end, why? i could stay with them forever and never get bored, everyday they have something new. haha. i love them so friggen much :) and i love my team, i never thought we would be in the first division, ever. my team has come such a long way, its incredible, fighting every step of the way to take home the place we deserve (1st)im so happy. its incredible. :) i love volleyball, when all else fails, play volleyball. Its incredible how much i have improved, i feel like im one of the best players on the team. before i tried out, i was so scared. that i would truly suck. and its shocking, because ive changed so much, i used to be so self concious, and now, im cocky. i never would of thought it was possible. but it changed me, it changed me so much. and im so proud of it, i love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment